Spanish Crayfish “Sauté”
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 4 kg (approx 9lb) of cooked crayfish
- 1 kg (approx 2 lb) of lemons, juice only
- 100 g (approx 0.20 lb) of “Serrano” ham, diced
- ¼ l. (approx 140 oz) of olive oil
- 45 g (approx 3 tablespoons) of salt
- 3 garlic heads, crushed
- ¼ l. (approx 140 oz) of white wine
- 2 small, dried Chilli peppers
- Fresh parsley, chopped
Follow the steps in our recipe to enjoy an unforgettable spanish crayfish “sauté” dish.
Spanish Crayfish Sauté Recipe
Allergens, Diabetic, Gluten Information
How to make Spanish Crayfish “Sauté” step by step
STEP1: Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and add the salt and the garlic.
STEP2: When the garlic starts to brown, add the wine, the peppers, the lemon juice, the parsley and the ham dices
STEP3: Bring to a boil. Add the crayfish and heat gently for 10 minutes
STEP4: Add the brandy, cook for another minute and serve warm.